YCharts, Inc. (“YCharts”) is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (or with the securities regulatory authority or body of any state or any other jurisdiction) as an investment adviser, broker-dealer or in any other capacity, and does not purport to provide investment advice or make investment recommendations by or through the content (the “Content”) found on ycharts.com (the “Site”) or otherwise. The Site and the Content are provided for the sole purpose of enabling users to conduct investment research. Other uses of the Site and the Content are expressly prohibited.
Please note that:
– if you have engaged an investment adviser or other party to provide investment advice to you, or make investment decisions on your behalf, based in whole or in part on reports or other materials that such adviser or other party generates through its use of the Site: (1) YCharts has no responsibility for ensuring that such adviser or other party is appropriately registered or licensed to provide such investment advice or make such recommendations to you; and (2) YCharts does not evaluate or express any opinion on the suitability of any such advice or recommendation for you;
– although YCharts will not make data available to such adviser or other party through the Site if YCharts has actual knowledge that such data is materially inaccurate, YCharts does not independently verify and can give you no assurance as to the accuracy of data made available to such adviser or other party through the Site;
– if such adviser or other party provides to you any reports or other materials generated through its use of the Site: (a) such adviser or other party is solely responsible for ensuring that such reports or other materials are presented to you in a form and manner that comply with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to such adviser or other party in connection with presenting materials of such nature to you, including without limitation, laws, rules and regulations that regulate the use of and/or require certain disclosures to be made to you in connection with the presentation of hypothetical portfolios or hypothetical, back-tested or performance-related information and/or that require certain risks be disclosed to you; and (b) you should be aware of, and discuss with such advisor or other party, the numerous inherent limitation on the use of hypothetical portfolios or hypothetical or back-tested performance information;
– you shall not construe the Site or the Content, or any reports or other materials that such adviser or other party generates through its use of the Site and provides to you, as an offer to buy or sell, as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation to buy, sell, hold or trade, any security or other financial instrument; and
– YCharts and its affiliates shall have no responsibility for effecting investment transactions for your account with such adviser or other party, or for ensuring that such investment transactions are effectively executed and otherwise comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
If you have any questions about the Disclosure, please contact us.
Last Updated December 5, 2018.